Monday, June 21, 2010

Noah


Noah Matthew Bates. That's my whole name. I'm 5 years old and soon I'll be in kindergarten. I like my space. I like my trains too. I build things like car washes and train stations and hotels from different little toy parts from my toy box. I love to watch the Dinosaur Train show on t.v. and play games on the computer. I like maps and flags. I have two big maps - one of the United States and one of the entire world including all the flag of the different countries in the world. Sometimes, my Dad gives me flags from different countries to look up and I run to my map to find them. I love it. And I love my brother Rhys too, most times. Mom and Dad call me the "sensitive" one. I feel everything. But Mommy say I'm "mischievous" too. I just try to be funny and silly all the time. I like to imitate people. Now that's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment