Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Birthday

I am 3 years old now.  My birthday was July 13th.  I had vanilla cakes for my birthday.   I had a family birthday party and a big birthday party in the park near my house.  The birthday party in the park was fun.   My friends came and sang the birthday song to me and I got to bounce in a bounce castle.  I got race cars for presents and a big race car balloon for my birthday.   The race car balloon flew away in the middle of my party because I let go of it.  I cried and cried.  I wanted it back.   Later, I got a new race car balloon.  It was different from my first race car balloon because it had Lightning McQueen on it.  It was still cool.  It was a good day.  Especially since I got vanilla cake for my birthday.  Yummy!

- Rhys

No comments:

Post a Comment