Saturday, December 18, 2010

Special Singing Time













Last Thursday, my class and I went to the senior home next store and performed for the seniors who live there. We sang three songs: The Mango Song, My Favorite Things & Frosty the Snowman. I liked it alot. Mommy and Daddy came with Baby Owen to watch. My other classmates - their Moms and Dads came too. It was a fun time. My teacher Nicole sat up front and directed us on when to sing. We all did. She wanted us to sing loudly and I did. In fact my friend, Rafael's Dad said I sang the loudest. I was like a "choral leader" what ever that means.

Here's part one song I sang. It's called The Mango Song:


Momma, Momma, I want some mango.
Papa, Papa, please payaya.
No No Nana, a ripe banana;
Kiwi, Kiwi, Kiwi, Kiwi...
Red berries, Berries blue,
these are fruits that are so good for you!


It was a fun time. It made me really happy to do it. I love to sing.

- Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment